CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 9, 2011

A Sunbeam


Well we made it to church today by the skin of our teeth! This 9am schedule is definitly going to be hard to adjust to. Sophie threw fits all morning screaming "I don't want to be a sunbeam"!!! Ever since Nana(Jill) told her that there are no toys and snacks in sunbeams she hasn't wanted to go.  Night before last I woke up to here her yelling "I don't want to be a sunbeam" so I ran over to her room and she was still asleep but tossing and turning. So after all the anxiety, I had to sit in class with her today for the first hour and at the end of class she went to the front of the class to give the closing prayer and knelt down to say it.  So I had to explain to her in front of everyone that we only kneel down for family and personal prayers. I had a really hard time not laughing at her because she was so cute and reverant! Then she went to sharing time with the cousins and after church the primary president tells me how out going she was. I guess she said the prayer, shared her testimony, and volunteered to give the talk! I can't believe it, now she tells me she can't wait to go to church next week! It's also fun getting home by lunch time and the kids are less grumpy after 9am church so all and all it was a good day!

1 comments:

Molly

oh, that silly Sophie! I'm glad she had a good time at church, I bet she will be one of those good kids in primary that pays attention to the lessons and answers questions. She's such a cutie!

Post a Comment