CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 28, 2011

Crafts

This is the plastic container that I use to put all my miscellaneous crafts for the kids in.

Travis made these hearts with the kids Wednesday while I was having MIA with the laurels downstairs.

This is one of Sophie's creations she made last night.

And these are some hair clips I made last night for Sophie. I got the ribbon at Targets dollar spot and the clips at Sally's.


    I've recently been collecting crafts from the dollar store to do with kids. I've collected quite a bit of stuff over the last month and it's been really fun for the kids to have craft time a couple days a week.

1 comments:

katrina hayes

I tried to do some clips for C, but they weren't quite right. Will you do a little tutorial? Those are super cute!

Post a Comment