CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 8, 2011

I started my morning off right today, I got up and like a good girl I actually prepared my lesson for church tomorrow! I'm usually bad and wait till saturday night or worse sunday morning. But I can't wait that long any more since we have the 9am schedule.  After my lesson preperation I made Travis help me move furniture around, which is one of my favorite things to do. Weird, I know! Moving furniture is the best because it makes a room almost look like you got new stuff and it forces you to deep clean each room you do it in! Travis had to run to town so the kids are watching a movie and I'm blogging. Oh, yah for those of you who know Tora Luu today is her 13th birthday.

1 comments:

hillary

I don't think it's weird at all to love moving furniture around! It's nice to have a new arrangement. Way to go! :)

Post a Comment