CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm feeling really good about my accomplishments today.  The day started out slow but by 10:30 the kids and I went out side and played in the snow and shoveled the walk and went sledding. Then we came in and while the kids ate lunch I cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed and mopped the floors upstairs. While the floor was drying we went down stairs and I cleaned and organized the entry way, my bedroom, the TV room, part of the store room and the stairs. Now I have the house nice for Travis's birthday tomorrow but I still need to go to town tonight to get the food he wants for his birthday. He wants french toast for breakfast so I need the awesome french toast bread at Safeway, lasagna for dinner and German chocolate cake. But all in all I feel like its been a productive day!

2 comments:

katrina hayes

happy birthday travis! Yum all that food sounds super yummy!

Molly

yeah for productive days! you are such the good wife! Travis is a lucky man.

Post a Comment