CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Keeping Tabs: Keeping Tabs:

Keeping Tabs: Keeping Tabs:: "Keeping Tabs: Trying to figure out the computer after 5 years, ugh! Hopefully I will eventually get without having to call someone."

January I can't believe it! My goal this year is to keep a blog, which I have never done so everyone will have to be patient with me.
We came down to Dean and Joyce's last night and we are staying till friday. It's been so nice having them in Spokane. It's so nice that they let Travis stay here during the week while he's gone to school the last year and half. It also allows me and the kids to come stay some times just for fun or like this week Sophie has an eye appointment friday and we had to pick up the truck that mom and dad left down here last week. I'm so glad that the kids have been able to get to know their G&G Peterson better. This morning Joyce made candy trains with the kids since we didn't make it down to do them before Christmas, they loved it! Sophie is excited to cook with Grandma later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment