CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 29, 2011



Sophie was so cute at her Birthday party. Tora, Jaci and Aubrey came down 2 hours before to help decorate and after they left she was so excited about the party I couldn't get her to leave the table. I kept telling her that it would still be about an hour before everyone would come and she would just say " I'll wait" it was way to cute! Then when everyone came she was so happy and Uncle Adam started singing Happy Birthday because he always starts the singing at the family Birthday parties. After she blew out the candle on the cake someone asked what she had wished for she said in a sweet voice " I wished my cousins could come over everyday" she just thinks the world of her cousins and we are so grateful that we have been blessed to live so close to extended family.





1 comments:

Sarah

Happy birthday, Sophie! What a little lady she's become!

Post a Comment