CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sick

Well it actually started last week when I started to realize I had a bladder infection. It just kept getting worse and worse until Tuesday when I was in Spokane at my in laws I decided i couldn't take it any more so I went to Urgent Care. It turns out I'd had the infection for several weeks and it was just starting to go to the kidneys. The Doctor said it was a good thing that I came in because if I had waited any longer I would have been in the hospital. You would think after the hundreds of bladder infections I've had I would know immediately when I get one, but no I'm still stupid! One day after getting on meds for that I ended up getting a nice cold which after one more day the kids ended up getting and still have which is why we didn't go to church today. Long story short we are trying really hard to rest so we can get completely better because we are leaving for Utah in exactly one week with Grandma McCombs and we can't be sick. I want so badly to be able to feel good for this trip I might even leave a messy house for my husband when I leave because I am determined not to push myself like I always do before a trip or before company. Because it leaves me feeling horrible and mean the entire time and then no one wants to be around me. Pray hard for me Mom!

2 comments:

katrina hayes

that stinks. :( I hope you come out of it super soon. What are you guys going to Utah for? Is something special happening or just for fun?

PetersonsWorld

Well we are actually going to Utah to see your mom for a few days and then to Arizona to see my mom for Easter and the over to California to see Jason and Justin and spend Grandmas birthday their we Jason since they have the same birthday. So it's really just a road trip to see everyone. Oh yah we will be going to aunt daloris(have no idea how to spell it) on the 7th of May in Montana for a surprise Birthday party and your mom is following us up there. What's new with you and the girls.

Post a Comment